Any experienced developers out there looking for a role on a spreadsheet control project?
I have sniffs of a couple of roles here in sunny Geneva and also one in Luxembourg.
All for large financial institutions, all trading/banking, all looking at similar stuff.
- Assess the current spreadsheet mess
- propose solutions on a workbook by workbook basis, (either leave as is, tidy up, or migrate basically.)
- Potentially assist/do or lead that work
Rates are market rate, between 3-600 quid depending on skill and experience. All are full time, on site, you’ll have to sort out your own travel and accom if you don’t live local to the roles. All are 3 months to start, with a good chance of an extension if you know what you are doing.
- good Excel skills and experience (min 5 yrs prob)
- good VBA (min 3 yrs approx)
- some none spreadsheet development experience (either relational db or .net or java or other lang)
- full SDLC experience
- Good financial services experience
- Good analysis experience
If you are interested and think you meet the requirements then drop me a line with your CV and I will pass it on to the powers that be.
(send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org)(dont send spam or viagra or ED offers – thnx)