Just in case you missed it in the earlier post we are going to run another developer conference this coming January.
I have already had a tonne of great suggestions for topics but am open to others. so please email me ideas for topics you would like to see and or presenters you would like to see. And what freebies we should do.
The current early suggestions draft line up is looking like some serious hard core performance stuff:
- Excel 2013
- Agaves and new dev features
- powerpivot & BI
- flashfill and new presentation features
- speed tools architecture
- Rad excel development – how to actually run an excel dev project
- Ultra performance – Excel on compute clusters
- Trading forex (retail) from Excel
- Excel services, what? when? why?
These are all just suggestions, if there is something you do or don’t want to hear about let me know
We will probably aim for a midweek day towards the end of Jan, one long day, pub before and after, and at dinner. Probably the same venue as last time, same target size (20-40 people).
Any thoughts suggestions or observations welcome